Monday, November 19, 2012

A Photo a Day--The 7 Days of Thanksgiving

Taking on a photo-a-day challenge for 7 days was tricky for me, only because of the timing.  This would be so much fun if I was not teaching, taking classes, and trying to meet the important family obligations associated with holidays. I found myself choosing to take a photo, because I just had to as opposed to wanting to. I think that I will give this a try again over the summer when I am more relaxed, and maybe I'll even try it for a longer period of time.

Instagram was a very easy way to to collect and post photos.  I downloaded the app to my iPhone and began snapping anything that I could for that day. The badge was easy to share to my blog, and served as a way to connect my photos with just one URL.

You can view each photo that I added this week by clicking on the Instagram badge below.

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment